Since the beginning of 2015, the classification of packaging into household or commercial packaging has been required.
This is to ensure that each packaging also sufficiently covers the actual costs incurred in subsequent disposal. A correct assignment to the right category is therefore unavoidable.
Packaging (other than that made of paper) that meets the following criteria is considered commercial packaging:
- Area greater than 1.5m²,
- Hollow bodies (= e.g. bottles, composite beverage cartons, canisters, cans) with nominal volume greater than 5 liters,
- EPS (= E.g. Styropor) greater than 0.15 kg per sales unit
Other packaging that is considered commercial packaging:
- Transport packaging made of paper
- Tray foils (although usually not larger than 1.5m²)
- Pallets, strapping, adhesive tapes
In a second step, the application of binding correction quotas must be used to determine proportions of packaging that is shifted from trade to household and vice versa.
Since system participation is also the most practical way for commercial packaging to meet your take-back and recovery obligations in accordance with the Packaging Ordinance, you have come to the right place at Reclay Systems!
We will recycle the commercial packaging reported by you in compliance with the law and thus ensure the licensing of your packaging.
We look forward to reading from you. Just write us your request: