With the entry into force of the Packaging Act in 2019 (VerpackG), the obligations to license sales packaging have been tightened for both manufacturers and retailers. Sales packaging is packaging that is used to package goods and typically ends up with the consumer. This also includes service packaging, such as coffee-to-go cups filled at the point of sale, or shipping packaging in online retail.
- Offers tailored individually to your company.
- Support for quantity determination and management.
- Appointment of an auditor
- Creation of the declaration of completeness
- Classification of the packaging according to the current catalog of the Central Office
- Review of international license obligations
- Licensing and processing Europe-wide
- Measuring the recyclability of the packaging placed on the market
- Processing of small quantities via our online portal activate
- Monitoring of the current legal situation
Interested? We are looking forward to discussing your needs with you!
We look forward to reading from you. Just write us your request:
You can reach us by phone at +49 221 580098-2888.