International packaging solutions
Many manufacturers are active worldwide and export their products to other countries. In accordance with the EU packaging directive and national regulations, manufacturers are required to license their packaging or to ensure that it can be taken back free of charge in each country of delivery.
Due to the complexity and different national regulations, we recommend that you get support. Reclay can draw on countless reference customers and the experience of recent years to help you:
- Advice on legal obligations in the respective countries – adapted to your sales structure.
- Compliance checks that verify obligations in any country and clarify who has to fulfill this obligation.
- Ongoing information on legal changes in individual countries.
- Registration with the responsible EPR systems and organization of the respective quantity reports.
- Information on deadlines and submission dates for country-specific reports.
- Examination of the payment transactions and comparison of the conditions in the respective country.
We are also happy to take on the complete operational processing of your obligations in the respective country.
We look forward to your inquiry and will be happy to determine your needs.
We look forward to reading from you. Just write us your request!
You can reach us by phone at +49 221 580098-2888.
More on the topic